Goss LLC Program Appetites
Goss LLC’s programs are underwritten for select classes of property and casualty business where we believe positive prospects for generating underwriting profits exist.
We have a significant concentration in workers’ compensation and commercial package business.
Our insurance programs operate on a national, regional or state-specific basis. Generally, our producers are insurance agents that possess expertise in their specialty areas of concentration
Primary lines of business include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Multi-Peril
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Commercial Automobile
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Professional Liability
- Inland Marine
- Product Liability
- Excess Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
- Voluntary Benefits
- Group Life
- Group Health
Report a Claim
Heaven forbid, but when you have a claim to report, we are here for you. At Goss LLC Insurance Agency, we are known for our personal, hands-on service. We will help guide you through the claims process. And we will be there for you every step of the way, monitoring your claim from its initial report straight through to ensuring you receive your final payment.
- To report a claim call 1-313-446-9636 during business hours, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Goss LLC Agency recommends that you report a claim directly through us, but if it is an after-hours emergency direct reporting is also available for many of our carriers 24 hours a day.
- You can also click here for a list of contractors who may help with emergency clean up or repairs.
Art Judson, V.P, Tom Goss, Chairman and Greg Goss, CEO
Today the Tennessee Supreme Court has ruled that a woman injured in a Wal-Mart parking lot in Red Bank can proceed with her negligence lawsuit against the store. Questionable insurance claims in Michigan dropped by 38 percent from 2010 through 2012, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB)… Read More